ABOUT THE WILDCATS
“The difference between a successful person and
others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of
knowledge, but rather a lack of will.”
This football program will continue its tradition of excellence on the field, in the classroom, and in the community while we work toward becoming the most successful program in the state.
- Build confidence, self-esteem, and a feeling of contribution in each player.
- Give each player a feeling of importance and unified in purpose.
- Encourage open and honest communication between staff and players.
- Focus on solutions rather than problems.
- Respect dignity and faith of each person in our football program.
- Show commitment to team unity, strong leadership, and trust in each person.
- Create an environment for innovation and growth.
- Must believe each and every one will overachieve, if given the opportunity.
- Above all else, our student athletes will be athletes of character.